[Design-team] CSS help needed for 1 hour tomorrow at 2100 UTC

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Sep 16 22:14:00 UTC 2009

We have a number of design-related (largely CSS) tickets for Fedora
Insight, but only one that has a specific scheduling window we need to
hit. Does anyone here...

(1) have CSS skills
(2) is free to be on IRC for an hour exactly 22.25 hours from now (2100
UTC) to do some CSS tweaking/consulting?

If so, please see

https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/72

(However, F12 deliverables take priority, so if it's a choice between
working on those and working on this, please work on F12 stuff! I'm
looking at this as an opportunity for someone who can't currently pitch
in with F12 design deliverables to be able to chip in in a small but
very concrete way.)

Thanks!

--Mel