[Design-team] Fedora 12 Design Schedule Reminder

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Sep 17 07:27:53 UTC 2009

On 09/16/2009 08:02 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On 09/14/2009 07:56 PM, John Poelstra wrote:
>> Name                                               Start           End
>>
>> Finalize Splash Screens                            Thu 2009-09-17  Thu
>> 2009-09-17
>> Package: Final Splash Screens                      Fri 2009-09-18  Fri
>> 2009-09-18
>> Final Packaging of All Release Artwork             Tue 2009-09-29  Tue
>> 2009-09-29
>> Final (Beta) Freeze: Development Code Complete     Tue 2009-09-29  Tue
>> 2009-09-29
>> Create Count Down Graphic                          Tue 2009-09-29  Tue
>> 2009-10-13
>
> We are very unlikely to make these deadlines at this point.

My proposal is to draw a line and go as a default with:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Constantine_Perspective_Mosaico.svg

Meaning we start doing splashes based on it.

We are late in the process and missed enough deadlines, so we can't
afford delaying more. And I think this particular graphic is good.