[Design-team] Development of DIY Folding Media Sleeve

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Sep 21 05:58:32 UTC 2009

On 09/19/2009 05:55 PM, twohotis at fastmail.fm wrote:
> Sorry, I'm one day short.  Please follow the link and check out the
> proposed Jacket design. Comments very welcome.
> HERE: http://fedoradesigns.twohotis.fastmail.fm/

Please also include the source files, so other people in the team can
work with them, build on them, make derivatives. And please, have those
sources in a format we can use (for example Scribus, not Corel, which
seems to be your case).

Also, see http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo for an email address
(logo at fp.o) where to request a vector version of our logo, do not use
such a small resolution bitmap.

Third, do not use proprietary fonts (Segoe), other people will want to
work on your files and won't be able to due to the lack of fonts. A good
option is MgOpen, which is the complementary font to go with our logo:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Complementary_Font