[Design-team] Fedora 12 Design Schedule Reminder

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Sep 21 15:54:39 UTC 2009

Máirín Duffy said the following on 09/16/2009 10:02 AM Pacific Time:
> On 09/14/2009 07:56 PM, John Poelstra wrote:
>> Name                                               Start           End
>>
>> Finalize Splash Screens                            Thu 2009-09-17  Thu
>> 2009-09-17
>> Package: Final Splash Screens                      Fri 2009-09-18  Fri
>> 2009-09-18
>> Final Packaging of All Release Artwork             Tue 2009-09-29  Tue
>> 2009-09-29
>> Final (Beta) Freeze: Development Code Complete     Tue 2009-09-29  Tue
>> 2009-09-29
>> Create Count Down Graphic                          Tue 2009-09-29  Tue
>> 2009-10-13
>
> We are very unlikely to make these deadlines at this point.
>
> ~m

That's okay.  It usually takes a few releases to get this figured out.

I'd be glad to help remap some new tasks and dates that make more sense.
  If we are finding that the tasks we set for Fedora 12 don't make sense
this is a great time to adjust them so that setting up the Fedora 13
schedule is simple.

John