[Design-team] mosaic polish

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:33:28 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 11:27 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hmm I see that the beta final freeze is tomorrow. Looks like a late
> night tonight then. :(
>
> Can anybody help me get stuff packaged tomorrow for the beta?
>
> ~m
As long as I'm up (i.e. until about 10 or 11 pm UTC), I can update the
package with wallpapers, plus, you can do some changes to the tarbal we
spin via [1][2] yourself, if you feel comfortable with git and Makefile.
You'd just replace svg source with xcf source and make gimp/imagemagick
instead of inkscape render the pngs and mention the sources in Credits
file, the rest remains same as we're just changing the artwork ('make
dist' is used to spin the tarbal).

Martin