[Design-team] Fedora Wallpaper Extra

angella inzinga ainzinga at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 16:35:26 UTC 2009

 I feel the pink iteration of the wallpaper is more for 'tweenies' - kids
about 12-13 years old. But every time you stick pink/cartoonish under my
nose, that's my general attitude. The blue one is nice and rich, very deep.
So, +1 for blue.

As far as sexism in female geared marketing, yes, its really hard when every
thing you look at is pink, (there are even protein supplements geared
towards women- it's amazingly sad). But I've always looked at it as being
more offensive than the simplistic reduction of guy advertising you see
every time some deodorant body spray comes out with a new ad campaign.

Angie