[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 12 Design Tasks

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 17:09:08 UTC 2009

Upcoming Fedora 12 Design Tasks

Name                                               Start           End

Final (Beta) Freeze: Development Code Complete     Tue 2009-09-29  Tue
2009-09-29
Final Packaging of All Release Artwork             Tue 2009-09-29  Tue
2009-09-29
Create Count Down Graphic                          Tue 2009-09-29  Tue
2009-10-13
Create Beta Website Banner                         Wed 2009-10-07  Fri
2009-10-09
Beta Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting        Wed 2009-10-07  Wed
2009-10-07
Beta Release Public Availability                   Tue 2009-10-13  Tue
2009-10-13
Create DVD/CD label and sleeve artwork             Tue 2009-10-13  Tue
2009-10-27

I realize the formatting of these emails is not pretty if your email
reader uses a proportional font.  The mail archives are worse, for
example
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-trans-list/2009-September/msg00082.html

Right now I'm using a simple python script to parse and add spaces to a
CSV file created by TaskJuggler. Let me know if there are any ideas for
fixing this.

Thanks,
John