[Design-team] mosaic polish

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Tue Sep 29 18:18:12 UTC 2009

On 09/29/2009 02:02 PM, Martin Sourada wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 23:41 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>> I came up with this tonight; would you mind testing it out for me?
>>
>> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f12%20mosaic/Mosaic-Vector-Clean_dual.png
> I don't have a dual monitor, but the image itself looks great. The
> amount of 暈け [boke] is IMHO just about right now.

Phew thanks :) I'm happy to hear that, I tried to tune it down a bit but
I wasn't sure it was enough. I tried to do rule of 3rds so the stuff
starts to fade out 1/3 the way up as per Nicu's request, and I also
desaturated it as Paul suggested (it works a lot better with the Mist
desktop icons because of that!)

I'll get the single screen version prepared tonight along with the
various splashes and we should be in good shape!