[Design-team] mosaic polish

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 03:53:27 UTC 2009

On 09/29/2009 01:18 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On 09/29/2009 02:02 PM, Martin Sourada wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 2009-09-28 at 23:41 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>
>>> I came up with this tonight; would you mind testing it out for me?
>>>
>>> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/f12%20mosaic/Mosaic-Vector-Clean_dual.png
>>>
>> I don't have a dual monitor, but the image itself looks great. The
>> amount of 暈け [boke] is IMHO just about right now.
>>
> Phew thanks :) I'm happy to hear that, I tried to tune it down a bit but
> I wasn't sure it was enough. I tried to do rule of 3rds so the stuff
> starts to fade out 1/3 the way up as per Nicu's request, and I also
> desaturated it as Paul suggested (it works a lot better with the Mist
> desktop icons because of that!)
>
> I'll get the single screen version prepared tonight along with the
> various splashes and we should be in good shape!
>
> ~m

The Mo asked me to do some cropping of the wallpapers, so here they are.
Original, Normalish, and Wide, for both "regular" screens and dual
screens. Marked appropriately and ready to package given no mistakes by
me. Descend into the dir and fetch away.

http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/mo_mosaic/

--
~Michael
http://michaelbox.net