[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 1 14:02:38 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 15:51 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> On 03/31/2010 03:03 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >>
> >> Well.... According to Nicu's argument, which I agree with, you'd then
> >> need to put the swirl into the left corner, right?
> >
> > I think the left corner is bad though, because that's where the icons
> > start lining up. The swirl is the brightest part, so it'll interfere
> > with the icons..... :( Or do you think I'm worrying over something
> > silly?
>
> You are right, the point of interest must be on the right part of the
> screen. Maybe have the swirl clockwise but full, not interrupted, like
> the one in Alpha (Rocket Trails 2) flipped vertically.

So I tried flipping the original vertically but it looks really odd. So
I made another from scratch:

http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%
20Themes/F13/Beta/try%202/skytrails17.png

All the source files are in

http://fedorapeople.org/groups/designteam/Resources/Fedora%20Release%
20Themes/F13/Beta/try%202/

Anyone else want to try their hand? (pllleeeeasssseeee? :) )