[Design-team] F13 Release Banner

Fabian A. Scherschel fabsh at lamerk.org
Tue Apr 6 09:19:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 11:15 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 04/06/2010 12:09 PM, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
> I think your feeling is correct the rocket standing for "1" is too much
> (you already have one rocket in the image) and hard to understand, I had
> to think what the "3" standing alone is for.

Yeah... I had that feeling...

> Also, I am not sure about the window and fire overlap, it the window
> transparent and we see the fire behind it?

Well, I kind of wanted to make it look as if the rocket was in front
of the window. Might be that it doesn't work since the rocket is
slightly ephemeral... I can have the window cover part of the fire
trail, no problem.

> Finally, an empty screen is plain and boring, maybe you can live it up
> by having some apps/windows open.

Hmmm.... I wanted to leave it as simple as possible. Some of the
screens on the other banners seemed too crowded.

Thanks for your input, Nicu! More, more.... ;)

Fab