[Design-team] F13 Release Banner

Misha Shnurapet zayzayats at yandex.ru
Tue Apr 6 09:41:29 UTC 2010

В Втр, 06/04/2010 в 11:09 +0200, Fabian A. Scherschel пишет:
> I have attached my first draft of the F13 release banner, please give
> me some feedback. I especially want to know if the second rocket
> replacing the number one in 13 is too much and/or if it is too hard to
> grog at first sight. The background rocket image is from NASA under
> public domain [1].

Unfortunately, I'm not in the Design Team, but I couldn't resist giving
feedback. :)

I like the image, though a bold release number is what we are all used
to, — it appears at the banner of each release. And the window corner
Nicu mentioned... yeah, the rocket is much more of a background object
in this particular image because everyone knows the comparison of size
of a rocket and one of a computer screen, it puts the rocket back no
matter where the fire is.

But to me it's nice.

--
Best regards,