[Design-team] My First completed Task!!

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:30:51 UTC 2010

*Ok, we need a better organization system in that Task queue... Anyway, I
think that they want a change, and more that a change a logo, the picture
that you sent me is a Screenshot of Revisor,*
*
*
*I'll reopen the ticket and about why I didn't uploaded the images and their
sources to the ticket is because they were too big to be attached, the
system threw me a size error :)*
*
*
*is there another thing that I can do? I really want to get involved in the
design team, thanks.*
*
*
*JM