[Design-team] Fedora UX design

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:30:48 UTC 2010

Hi Design team,

I've been working on a write up for the strategic working group
regarding UX design, and I want to make sure I'm clearly stating the
role of the Fedora Design team and how they interact with other
groups.  The page I wrote is posted here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pfrields/Desktop_user_experience_designers

Are there places in that page where I could more explicitly outline
the work the Design team does regularly with other teams that affects
the look and feel of the Fedora distribution?