[Design-team] Triaging the design team ticket queue now Re: My First completed Task!!

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:53:44 UTC 2010

*I just saw this mail today... Ok, well about the Fedora People Storage, I
don't know how to use it, and of course I'm interested in learning how
please if you can help me, also I want to know about the quotas, How many
storage space do I have, what is the size limits for the files etc... By
now, I have my own CDN and I like to use Google Docs and SkyDrive for the
files upload task...*
*
*
*About the Revisor Logo that I made, yep. I think it could be better than
that but I decided to use it that way because the "DJ" image was in the
wiki, so I made something taking that picture as a basis...*
*
*
*Now, about my design work, it's not very much, I'm not really a Designer,
all I make is for my webapps and webpages, and I just make simple designs. I
like to create Logos, Banners, Buttons and that kind of stuff, I've
"collected" all my designs in a web-folder, like a "Portfolio" as you said,
so you can watch my work here:*
*
*
*http://goo.gl/ZObj*