[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Tasks

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Apr 8 12:12:51 UTC 2010

On 04/08/2010 02:53 PM, Cata wrote:
> @Nicu: Lol,  I don't see your country Nicu

I don't see the funny part... I am not a translator and I don't use
translated software myself, I contribute to translations only
occasionally. For the last few releases Alexandu Szasz did the countdown
translation (he's maintaining the Fedora translation), probably he was
busy or just not aware, but I am sure you can do it yourself, since
there are just a couple o strings.

For everyone else not understanding this dialogue: both me, Cata and
Alexandru are Romanian contributors, each with his own area of interest.