[Design-team] F13 Release Banner

Antonakoglou Konstantinos anton.cost at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:45:47 UTC 2010

Yes, the realistic rocket is much better. With the glow on it it looks like
a sword to me...
Instead of having a rocket escaping a computer screen, I think the approach
of a rocket escaping a planet that looks like a screen is better. So, I
think a trail a bit around the screen (not at the back of it) would look
good.
An other idea, the angle of the window reminds me of the compiz cube...

Anyway, good job :)

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 11:20 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>wrote:

> On 04/09/2010 09:25 AM, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
> > OK.... Here's the second iteration on the release banner, paired down
> > a bit based on the first round of feedback. What do you think?
>
> I liked better the realistic rocket, not it looks to me too obvious as
> an image manipulation.
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/

Konstantinos Antonakoglou