[Design-team] My First completed Task!!

Manuel Escudero Jmlevick at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 20:13:38 UTC 2010

*

 Sorry for the delay with this ticket and all the mistakes, just please
understand I'm new and by now I'm a little bit bussy because I'm working in
a project but Here you are:

Ok, Now I think it's finally Done, I "remake" all the job using only GIMP
and I'm providing here the original ".xcf" Sources:

Banner1FED: http://goo.gl/qlGk

Banner2FED: http://goo.gl/btDb

I based all my work in the original ".svg" files, (I can't attach my files
to the ticket because they're too big for the system).

Ticket URL: https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/60

P.S. Can someone tell me how to erase the old wong attachements of the
ticket? Thanks!

Please tell me what else can I do for Fedora :)

JM
*