[Design-team] New Icons for Fedora 13?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Apr 11 22:52:15 UTC 2010

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 23:31:01 +0200,
  Kris Thomsen <lakristho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just installed Fedora 13 on another computer to test it. And
> when I open up Nautilus and Firefox I see totally new arrow icons and
> such. Are they gonna be there for real in the final release? I really
> think they are SO ugly compared to the old icons :D

I use echo, so this might not apply, but I find the gray circle waiting cursor
annoying as it doesn't have an indication where the point of the object is
and it is large in comparison to some of the things I try to point to
while it is active. In particular I usually have lots of desktops and changing
bewteen them while an application in one desktop is waiting is a common
operation. I don't remember having that come up as often with the previous
wait cursor.