[Design-team] New Icons for Fedora 13?

Misha Shnurapet zayzayats at yandex.ru
Wed Apr 14 15:54:20 UTC 2010

14.04.10, 08:37, "Marcus Moeller" <mail at marcus-moeller.de>:

> Hi all.
>
>  > I have just installed Fedora 13 on another computer to test it. And
>  > when I open up Nautilus and Firefox I see totally new arrow icons and
>  > such. Are they gonna be there for real in the final release? I really
>  > think they are SO ugly compared to the old icons :D
>
>  At least the old 'folder icons' looked much better and unique. The aim
>  of these icons is to allow the users to easier find their content
>  which does not work that good with the new ones.
>
>  Best Regards
>  Marcus

I could go with the new icons nicely, but the "CompactFlash/MemoryStick/SecureDigital/SmartMedia Drive" icons are still old pieces of crack from older versions. Does anyone have a card-reader? :) Those really differ. The icon for Desktop is out, too. Plus, the text file previews do not show with this set, so have to use another set providing the previews.

The icon set renewal is incomplete.

--
Best regards,
Misha Shnurapet