[Design-team] Wallpaper refresh

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 21:15:03 UTC 2010

Hi Design team,

So it seemed that most people enjoyed kybaker's refresh of the
wallpaper.  Can we get that pressed into RPMs as an update for F13?
Martin, would you be willing to do that, since you've done a splendid
job of it in the past?

This would help in several respects:

(1) we'll hear about any gotchas significantly before we're too late
to make any changes

(2) it will allow the Docs and Marketing teams to proceed with all
sorts of screenshots they need to do for our final release content