[Design-team] Advice Request - GTK+ theming

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 18:25:56 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 13:02 +0200, Kris Thomsen wrote:
> Martin,
>
> I would love to help you - Nodoka is really great too - especially the
> stuff you have showed me from your development :)
>
> // Kris

There are two (well, counting feedback, actually three) ways how to
help:
a) send patches to code fixing bugs or implementing new functionality
(you can send them here or attach to a track ticket, we don't have a
specific mailing list for Nodoka). For the currently developed code, use
gtk-engine-0.8.x-rework branch in Nodoka's git [1]

b) send designs for widgets not yet designed for the reworked modern
design (I currently have buttons and entries) or completely new style
(that one preferably with one-word name ;-))

Martin