[Design-team] 13 anaconda banner mockup

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 00:07:16 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 03:55:37PM +0200, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Right, the logo guidelines would argue against doing that.  I think
>
> OK, thanks for clearing that up! Will keep it in mind for the future.

Heh... after I sent that I saw the slightly desaturated look Mo did,
and it just didn't seem like as big a deal as I imagined in my
(admittedly aging and morning-befuddled) head. :-)  I think it could
be desaturated too much, probably, but I don't think that treatment
went that far, and I think most of you designer and artist types would
know when it did.  Probably more so than me!