[Design-team] Blue Abomination

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Tue Apr 27 16:58:18 UTC 2010

I've managed to scrap this out (just a regular hack). If anyone has a
good wallpaper on the shelf and wants to donate it to go along with the
theme (soon going beta), please feel free to forward it to me.

Any other criticism about it and ideas, I'm receptive. This is not a
Fedora Project thingie, was just just some twisted experience to get me
closer to GTK theming. I'll probably change this in the future for the
Nodoka engine, as someone has spoken highly of it and so my work from
scratch.

I know the icons are ugly, I also accept contributions on that field.

nelson

--
Nelson Marques
Evil Clown (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm)