[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Schedule Tasks

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed Apr 28 01:56:02 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 21:26 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 01:37 +0100, Nelson Marques wrote:
> > Mizmo,
> >
> >  I am not sure if any FOSS software does support lightscribe. But is it
> > possible to make the images available somewhere for people who want to
> > use them with lightscribe ?
>
> If there is anybody here with the time and inclination to do so, they
> most certainly can. Right now we don't even have the bare essentials
> done for the release.
>
> I think probably you could just take Alexander's designs and greyscale
> them in gimp and they'd be usable in Lightscribe.

Once the final version is, will do. Sometimes I burn this or that for a
friend, and since it's hard to get a printed Fedora DVD on this side of
the atlantic, Lightscribe is a good option to have a fancy DVD.

Once the final is out, I'll grab them to make some tests and I'll
forward them to this list.

> ~m

Nelson Marques
Evil Clown (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm)