[Design-team] Upcoming Fedora 13 Schedule Tasks

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed Apr 28 06:44:29 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-04-27 at 22:52 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 02:56 +0100, Nelson Marques wrote:
> > Once the final version is, will do. Sometimes I burn this or that for a
> > friend, and since it's hard to get a printed Fedora DVD on this side of
> > the atlantic, Lightscribe is a good option to have a fancy DVD.
> >
> > Once the final is out, I'll grab them to make some tests and I'll
> > forward them to this list.
>
> Thanks man, that would be awesome. I don't actually have access to a
> lightscribe drive, so I've never been able to test them out. I'm sure a
> lot of people will really appreciate the effort.
>
> If you need any help with the Gimp greyscale conversion let me know.

No problem. I do have a lightscribe burner in one of my laptops, but to
be honest I only found it recently what it was ;)

I'll do some experimenting with Gimp, for that kind of operation and
contrast/brightness balancing should be fine. I'll share them on my
fedorapeople space and having them available on the wiki for download
would also be nice for people who can use it.

> ~m

Nelson Marques
Evil Clown (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm)