[Design-team] Proposed changes to firstboot

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Wed Apr 28 14:26:31 UTC 2010

Máirín,

 I've addressed to you as "mizmo", didn't wanted to be disrespectful,
but easier to type than the correct form of your first name. Just
because I'm lazy.

 GJ, 24 million people won't feel afraid of the world's end in 2012 due
to a falling piece of rock from the sky... I believe they can 'rock it'
in a safer way now during install :)

 Peace,

 nm

On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 09:58 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi Nelson,
>
> On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 12:07 +0100, Nelson Marques wrote:
> > Mizmo,
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/b/b6/Firstboot-sidebar-f13.png
> >
> > I would just point one thing, the image displays something like a
> > "comet", it's trajectory seems to be descent like it is going to crash.
> > I would invert it to make it look the opposite way, like going into
> > oblivion/infinity/sky, instead of coming down towards the mining-full
> > earthlings :)
>
> Ahhh, great point - we don't want folks to think it's the war of the
> worlds lol.
>
> I flipped 'em. If you shift-reload the page you'll see :)
>
> Thanks,
> ~m

Nelson Marques
Evil Clown (http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/evilclown.htm)