[Design-team] Blue Abomination

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 18:21:14 UTC 2010

Hi Nelson,

On Thu, 2010-04-29 at 16:59 +0100, Nelson Marques wrote:
> Martin,
>
> I'm going to jack my own thread :)
> You are behind the Nodoka Engine right ? I've searched fedora-art.org
> and I haven't seen a package for F13, do you mind I take care of it?
>
> Could you also point me a couple of themes you would like to distribute
> with the Engine ?
>
> Nelson.

Yes, I'm the one behind Nodoka. I've published it on gnome-art.org (I
believe at that time fedora-art.org wasn't functioning yet) and in some
spare time I'll look into adding it to fedora-art.org as well. As long
as package is concerned -- latest stable release of nodoka is in fedora
repos (after all for a couple of releases it was the fedora default
engine) so no need to package it separately, and the development
versions are highly unfinished and I would not recommend to use it at
all ;-)

I distribute the same set of themes in package that I maintain
personally in the nodoka upstream.

Martin