[Design-team] Reminder: Design Team Meeting Today!

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 3 13:55:38 UTC 2010

Hi folks!

This is a reminder that our weekly IRC meeting is at 19:00 UTC today
(Aug 3) in #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net.

On the agenda:

•Schedule reminders
 ∘ feedback period on alpha wallpaper ends 17 Aug.
 ∘ supplemental wallpaper submission period ends 19 Aug.
 ∘ need to iterate f14 wallpaper design very soon so we can start
working on the splashes/banners
 ∘ any other f14 artwork ideas?

• Branding fonts project
 ∘ time to change the guidelines to comfortaa?
 ∘ catarell vs droid sans decision?

• New Design team wiki page

• OScon & open design school

• Fedora website updates & websites list discussion
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2010-July/008362.html

• UX projects / liveusb creator & installer UI
 ∘ https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/147https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/146

• Should we try to use pickpic for F14's artwork?
http://django.parcodiyellowstone.it/pickpic/

• Brainstorm fun ideas for team meetings? (Meet in manaworld?)

• Open floor

We'll try to keep the meeting to an hour.

If you'd like to add items to this agenda, just reply to the email.
Below is a time conversion listing for folks who participated in the
meeting time selection process:

Luya: 12 PM
Tatica: 3 PM
Martha: 3 PM