[Design-team] CHASM Logo design request

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 3 15:14:27 UTC 2010

Hello design team!

I just sent out an introduction yesterday but I'm rather eager to get
involved so I have accepted a ticket in the Design Team TRAC[0]
instance and have provided some rough sketches of ideas for logo/icon
for the CHASM project. I wanted to email the list in hopes to get some
feedback and opinions on how this might be improved, what people like,
don't like, and why. Many thanks!

As always: questions, comments, and snide remarks are welcome!

-AdamM

[0] https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/108

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com