[Design-team] Gnome shell theming plus extension!

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:03:24 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 12:29 +0200, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
> A PPA? Blasphemy...... ;)
>

> I just build it from git, they seem to have fixed the problem I had.
> Runs pretty well as far as I can tell right now... :)

Hi you two,

are you building the classical way (./configure & make & make install)
or via package? If the package way, would you mind uploading it on your
fedorapeople.org space, there are people who would like to play with it
as well, but don't want to install stuff outside package manager >:-D

Cheers,
Martin