[Design-team] Emergency

Fabian A. Scherschel fab at sixgun.org
Mon Aug 23 20:46:18 UTC 2010

Hi, all! I bathed my latop in coffee tonight and will have to let it dry for
48hrs. This completely ruined my schedule for this week and means that I
won't be able to make the meeting tomorrow. Since I am aware of the fact
that I need to sort out the supplemental wallpaper votes, I will hit the IRC
Wednesday during the day to try to sort this out. Could anyone collect the
votes for me tomorrow and relay that info to me on Wednesday? Mo maybe? That
would be awesome!

I currently only have email on my phone and limited IRC, so please bear with
me till Wednesday. Thanks!

Fab

# Fabian A. Scherschel
# Host & Producer, Sixgun Productions