[Design-team] Supplemental Wallpaper Submission Voting

Kyle Baker kybaker at redhat.com
Tue Aug 24 14:53:03 UTC 2010

my votes

Thou Apocalyse
Seneca Lake
Denali from McKinley Princess Lodge
Magic Forest
Jean-Marie Hullot
Kuranda Butterfly Sanctuary
The sound of Decadence
Lavender Kiss
P1040377
Autumn Colors

----- Original Message -----
From: "Máirín Duffy" <duffy at fedoraproject.org>
To: "Fedora Design Team" <design-team at lists.fedoraproject.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:41:27 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Design-team] Supplemental Wallpaper Submission Voting

On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 23:46 +0200, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
> Captain's Log, Supplemental...
>

> I just closed the Supplemental Wallpaper Submissions down. Please head
> to the main page [1] and the older one which also has excellent images
> [2] and pick the 20 images you like the most. Please submit your vote
> here or at the IRC meeting on Tuesday when we'll wrap the voting
> process up and pick the final winners.

These aren't in any particular order:

• 1 Dawn (needs brightening)
• 2 Virgin Dune (needs cropping)
• 3 Lavender Kiss (flip it)
• 4 Thou Apocalypse (color differently)
• 5 Denali from McKinley Princess Lodge
• 6 Turning_and_turning_in_the_widening_gyre (maybe some photomanip to
make for a more interesting silhouette)
• 7 Seneca Lake
• 8 P1040377
• 9 Harvest time (maybe photomanip to replace sky)
• 10 Autumn colors (remove trees from bottom, photomanip to enlarge)
• 11 /Jean-marie_hullot
• 12  /The_one_and_only_east (photomanip on colors?)
• 13 Waterdrops (photomanip to enlarge?)
• 14 Magic Forest (maybe rotate very slightly to the left?)
• 15 -gothick-acoustic-guitar.jpg
• 16 Butterfly
• 17 purple drops
• 18 dutch skies (photomanip to remove watermark)
• 19 energy at dusk
• 20 Wallpaper-nicubunu-lights.jpg (shift lights more to upper right
corner, maybe make them a bit smaller)