[Design-team] Supplemental Wallpaper Submission Voting

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 29 00:09:05 UTC 2010

Hi Fab,

On Sat, 2010-08-28 at 12:52 +0200, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:
> Hi, all!
>

> Sorry I couldn't make it to the last meeting. I won't be around for
> two weeks from tomorrow either since I'm on holiday in Italy.
>

> @Mo: How are we doing on this? Is there any input still needed? Do you
> need anything from me before I hit the road?

We need your own votes, and we also need the final list - and it would
be good to blog the final list, and create a wiki page that only has the
'winners.' Since this is your project, I think it should be up to you,
but I think probably cutting off at the 3votes to 2votes barrier (at #17
last count) is something reasonable we talked about in IRC.

The most recent count (not including your vote since we didn't know it)
is below.

What do you think?

~m

#1  Thou Apocalyse (7 votes)
#2  Seneca Lake (6 votes)
#3  Denali from McKinley Princess Lodge (5 votes)
#4  Magic Forest (5 votes)
#5  Jean-Marie Hullot (4 votes)
#6  Kuranda Butterfly Sanctuary (4 votes)
#7  The sound of Decadence (4 votes)
#8  Lavender Kiss (4 votes)
#9  P1040377 (3 votes)
#10  Autumn Colors (3 votes)
#11 Dutch Skies (3 votes)
#12 Gnarled (3 votes)
#13 Oh Tomorrow I'm Alone (3 votes)
#14 Geese at Sunset (3 votes)
#15 Nighttime water (3 votes)
#16 Cart (3 votes)
#17 Turning and turning in the widening Gyre (3 votes)
#18 The one and only east (2 votes)
#19 Harvest Time (2 votes)
#20 Gothick Acoustic Guitar (2 votes)
#21 Bohol Beach Club (2 votes)
#22 Waterdrops (2 votes)
#23 Butterfly (2 votes)
#24 Purple Drops (2 votes)
#25 Energy at Dusk (2 votes)
#26 Sunny (2 votes)
#27 Southern Germany 3 (2 votes)
#28 Frangipanis (2 votes)
#29 Chain (2 votes)
#30 Red / Macro 1 (2 votes)
#31 Hope (2 votes)
#32 Rockies 2 (2 votes)
#33 Path (2 votes)
#34 Tiny Flowers (2 votes)
#35 Dawn
#36 Virgin Dune
#37 Wallpaper Nicubunu Lights
#38 Gunung Batur Sunrise
#39 Lunacy in HDR
#40 Southern Germany 4
#41 Cana Fistola
#42 Candy Apples
#43 Curious Gecko
#44 A Cactus
#45 Autumn
#46 Mount Bator and Mount Sumeru in the back in Bali
#47 Galapagos 3
#48 Ethereality
#49 Favourable Lake, Canada
#50 Botswana Sunset