[Design-team] FUDcon Tempe shirt

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 14:11:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 02:44:08PM -0600, Ian Weller wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 11:10:46AM -0500, Emily Dirsh wrote:
> > I've got an initial design for the back of the shirt posted here:
> > http://emichan.fedorapeople.org/FudconTempe/hohokam.png (source file
> > is in the same location). It's inspired by the art of the Hohokam who
> > once lived in the area. I've got one more concept I'd like to explore,
> > but I haven't got it finished/postable yet. Anyway, feedback (as
> > always) is welcome.
>
> I don't think there's nearly enough clear space around the Fedora logo.
> It doesn't need to meet guidelines -- it's fairly obvious that Fedora's
> brand hasn't "changed," which is the main reason for clear space -- but
> it wouldn't hurt to make the logo a tad smaller or move everything
> around it out. Just my USD 0.02 :)
>
> Other than that, really friggin' sweet design, now even more excited for
> FUDCon :)

I think the design is totally amazing.  I also would like to see the
logo have more space around it -- but I don't think it should get any
smaller.  If anything, might be cool to see the Fedora logo get bigger
relative to the rest of the design, so the surrounding designs begin
to resemble a sort of tribal construction around it.  In any case,
it's a fantastic design.