[Design-team] Design team meeting today, 1900 UTC

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 7 13:47:54 UTC 2010

Design dudes & design divas,

Meeting's on today in #fedora-design at 1900 UTC (2 pm Eastern US).

Here's a rough agenda; if you have interest in any of the items below
please feel free to comment here on list before the meeting or add
additional items:

- Taking inventory - what projects are we all working on besides the
stuff we've been talking about in meetings? (it's good to keep track and
provide each other feedback!)

- Fedora 15 supplemental wallpaper submissions - how are we doing?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork_Supplemental_Wallpapers_Submissions

- Fedora 15 - what's the plan?

- GNOME shell theming

- FUDcon Tempe T-shirt design status update

- Fedora RPG

- Open floor

Again, the meeting will be in #fedora-design on irc.freenode.net, 1900
UTC.

Open action items:
   1. mizmo to check in with infra team on group blog status
   2. Schendje to arrange brainstorm/sketch session for F15 wallpapers
   3. mizmo to talk to gnome shell peeps re: suitable wallpapers /
guidelines

See ya then,