[Design-team] Seeking feedback: Design team schedule for F15

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Dec 8 18:45:06 UTC 2010

Greetings, Design Dudes and Divas:

As you all know (or maybe not, but now you do!), there is a schedule for
all of the design team's tasks for each release.

The design-team F15 schedule is available here:

http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-design-tasks.html

Please let me know if there are any changes, adjustments, deletions, or
otherwise that you are interested in.  (That includes any other
peripheral deadlines that other teams have that may be of interest to
the design team - other team schedules are viewable at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule).

One thing of note: There was recently discussion on the Fedora
advisory-board mailing list regarding deadlines for artwork requests for
other various things.  Mo had suggested that "by the Alpha release"
would be the date to have (Alpha public availability is March 1), but
also noted that advertising that there is a deadline may put everyone in
the business of being obligated to fulfill requests that may not have
enough manpower to actually complete.  I can go either way here - just
let me know.

Somewhat related to that -- right now, the Ambassadors' schedule has a
date for coordinating Swag/Media/Artwork with the Design team by 04/04 -
as in, submitting requests. If we want to move that date back, we can,
and I can make sure that that item is cross-referenced over to the
design team's schedule.

Thanks!

-Robyn