[Design-team] Seeking feedback: Design team schedule for F15

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 18:45:43 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 20:04 +0200, Catalin wrote:
> Can tell us why is just 15 events on .ics file ?
> I see more on site :
> http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-15/f-15-design-tasks.html
> Thank's
It seems to be off with what we've approved approved:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F15_Artwork/Schedule

which is adjusted with regards to f15 branching, pre-release freezes and
our design team meetings. However the schedule I referenced is not meant
to be exhaustive; it should contain all f15 design milestones, though.
We could probably review it once more, but I'm more inclined to just
adjust poelstra's schedule to what we already have in store.

Mo?

Cheers,
Martin