[Design-team] Sketching sessions F15 wallpaper

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 23:15:04 UTC 2010

Hi all,

So the last few meetings we talked about doing a sketching session, and now
I'm finally sending an email. :)

My thought was to pick a date and time somewhere next week, where the ones
interested in designing the upcoming Fedora 15 wallpaper can get together
and start brainstorming, sketching and providing feedback to each other.

I set up a WhenIsGood calendar, so everyone who wants to join can pick the
dates and times they're available:

http://whenisgood.net/9bej59

If someone can't make it this time, that's okay. I'll be sure to post the
logs and we can continue discussing afterwards right here on the list. Maybe
there will be even more sessions, if this proves to be a good idea. :)

Who's up for it?

Jef