[Design-team] Sketching sessions F15 wallpaper

Jef van Schendel jefvanschendel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 03:15:25 UTC 2010

2010/12/10 Jef van Schendel <jefvanschendel at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> So the last few meetings we talked about doing a sketching session, and now
> I'm finally sending an email. :)

Thanks everyone for responding. :)

Sadly we don't have much overlap... At any chosen time there will be
at least 5 people who can't make it.

One of the few times many people can make it though, is tomorrow right
after the meeting, so I suggest we do some sketching then.

Does that sound good?

I hope we can have a bigger conversation on both IRC and the list
though, so everyone has a chance to discuss. I'm looking at this as a
kick-off kind of thing.

Maybe the ones that can't make can even try to schedule a session themselves? :)

Jef