[Design-team] FUDcon Tempe shirt

Emily Dirsh emily at fightingcrane.com
Tue Dec 14 21:51:10 UTC 2010

So, since my other idea didn't really work out - this is the concept,
people! :) So, if anyone has any feedback, now is the time for it!

Right now, I'm under the impression that the dark blue and white design
on a black background [1] is the overall favorite. There has also been
some talk that the logo needs to be adjusted. I think one person said
smaller, someone else said larger, ;) so if anyone else has any feedback
on the relationship of the logo to the rest of the design speak now or
forever hold your horses.

Anyway, I'm going to finish up the design, add in the fudcon
information, put together some small graphic for the shirt front, and
post back to the list for final feedback within the next few days, so
please please pretty please post any feedback to the list asap!

Thanks everyone!

Emily

[1]-http://emichan.fedorapeople.org/FudconTempe/hohokam_dark_blue_on_black.png