[Design-team] GNOME background in Fedora 15

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 09:19:25 UTC 2010

On Friday, December 17, 2010 05:26:57 am tshimulu at gmail.com wrote:
> Thank you for providing summary about bg theme proposal for fedora 15.

> Issue on kde side was the absence of such request with kde 4.0 release
> triggering the unfortunate "DE  wars."

Which request? Long time ago - we were thinking about actually the same as the
plan for merging Gnome theme with Fedora is now. It wasn't received very well
and I'm happy it wasn't accepted - instead we have now a great Fedora themes all
around the whole Fedora as a project! We have real Fedora identity!!! I don't
want to be just a  demo version for any desktop - Gnome, KDE, whatever ;-)

Make Love(lock), not war ;-)

R.