[Design-team] Hello, my name is ... Kirk Bridger

Kirk Bridger kbridger at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 17 16:43:23 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

My name is Kirk, I'm looking to get more involved with the design team.

My background is as a user experience professional and business
analyst.  I'm currently the UX Advocate for Liferea, and am looking to
contribute further to Fedora specifically.  I've migrated from Ubuntu as
their design direction doesn't really match my computer use practices.

Which brings us to the current discussion about Gnome3 and the
background.  I don't really have any history with this team so I'll
continue to lurk on the discussion.

Looking forward to lending a hand in some manner!

Kirk