[Design-team] Fedora 15 GNOME Default Wallpaper

Fabian A. Scherschel fab at sixgun.org
Wed Dec 22 11:01:21 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>wrote:

> I want to reiterate this: my *strong* preference is for us to not have
> to vote but to reach a consensus. We are dangerously on the way for
> something ugly. And I don't like it takes so long.
> We need to be back friends and fast.

I would be all for a consensus but I don't think that will happen since from
my point of view, the request would have to be turned down. I don't want the
team to suffer because of this and I really like the wallpaper in question,
but I really fear for the future of the team and about Fedora design in
general if we don't make a stand at this point.

That is totally my personal opinion, though. And I'm often wrong...

Fab