[Design-team] Fedora 15 GNOME Default Wallpaper

Fabian A. Scherschel fab at sixgun.org
Thu Dec 23 16:45:17 UTC 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Catalin <catalinfest at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe it's time for a change. I do not like excessive stubbornness and
> anchoring in the past.

Change just for change's sake can be very dangerous. Decisions like this
have to be thought through properly. We can't just willy-nilly agree to such
a fundamental request. If we agree, there has to be good reasoning for it.
In any case, we have to think about it carefully. I really respect Nicu's
experience, he's been with the team for very long and we should at least
think about his points.

Fab