[Design-team] Fedora 15 feature : Fedora Design Suite group

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 17:03:17 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 11:36 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi Ankur,
>
> On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 21:44 +0530, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've proposed a Design Suite Group as a feature for F15. The page is
> > here[1]. Folks are more than welcome to join in :)
>
> This is a *great* idea, thank you for heading it up!
>
> ~m

Hello,

I've just gotten down to finishing the Design Suite feature page[2] to
submit it to FESCo as one "ReadyForWrangler"[1]. I'd please like the
design team to have a look at it. Since you are the actual users that
will benefit from this feature, you'll be the best people to add/edit
the page and make it awesome for submission :)

Please do take out a brief 5 minutes to take a look.

Thanks,
regards,
Ankur

[1]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:FeatureReadyForWrangler