[Design-team] F13 Rockets

Hristo Petkov vaeood at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 09:01:02 UTC 2010

Hi,
You don't need to draw anything - there are models of spaceships all over the market, including on Internet. Just take s.th, scan it in 3D model and adopt it.

By drawing you mean drawing the engine probably. Well, this is a real problem!!!

The liquid Hydrogen and Oxygen engine is the engine of the Space Shuttle (take a look to see the colour of the reactive trace).
Helium plasma or s.th like that - in Wikipedia.

Antigravitation - well, nobody really knows how an engine working on antigravitation will look like - maybe something producing directed super high frequency (huge pieso-crystal).

I cannot draw at all - I have missed the lessons. All the things I am doing are on the computer. Art is my hobby - I am a software engineer by education.

Regards