[Design-team] F13 Rockets

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 13:17:32 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 04:21:26AM -0800, Hristo Petkov wrote:
> [...]

We don't want to use any design that might infringe on others'
trademarks or imply such a connection.

Back in August there was a thread on what we wanted to see in an ideal
desktop background, I had this link handy:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/design-team/2009-August/000762.html

I'll try to get this transferred to the wiki and fix up the front
Artwork page appropriately.  We can continue to refine these
guidelinese as needed, but it will help contributors do better design
if they have a better idea what we're looking for.