[Design-team] Some more news on the Design Suite

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Mon Feb 8 05:39:33 UTC 2010

Alright, sounds like a reasonable time for an update on the design
suite. From what I can see, we've the nightly snapshot builds working!

This is an awesome possibility for testing the images before they get
released, as those builds represent always the latest state. They are
available here:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/design-suite/

In other news, I'd like to slim the whole thing a little more down, as
we're reasonably close to a good size and Nicu also noted that we're
shipping duplicating apps quite some use-cases right now.

More news to come... ;)

--Sebastian