[Design-team] Why don't we justify our wall papers so far

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Feb 9 09:29:23 UTC 2010

On 02/08/2010 11:37 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> On another note... On what basis are we going to decide on a
> wallpaper?  I had sent up a link previously to some criteria the
> Design team discussed back in August, but didn't fully resolve[1].
> Three questions:
>
> 1. Are those criteria still relevant?

I think the criteria there *with* Mo's observations are pretty much what
we are using as a basis. Most of it is probably what we had already in
mind before that email.

> 2. If not, do we want to set up any for future posterity, or simply
> rely on group consensus?

I think it can be useful if we transpose the result of that email
conversation to a wiki page, which ca eventually be updated if the need
arise.